I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Arias: "I'm all for the Ten Commandments"

said Jodi Arias during her July 15, 2008, police interview with Det. Esteban Flores.  Oh, really?  I guess Jodi has added an escape clause to at least six of them:
  • Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee... except when you don't need them anymore; grandparents are not covered.
  • Thou shalt not kill...  except someone who won't take you to Cancun.
  • Thou shalt not commit adultery... except fornication is fine.
  • Thou shalt not steal... except from family and lovers.
  • Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor... except when a lie benefits you.
  • Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbors... except things you actually want, expect, deserve or need.
I could continue the sermon, but I think the above makes my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment