I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Arrogance

Barack Obama is just the dumbest dude on the planet. Here's his new "budget", announced today, to fix the American economy:
  1. Raise taxes.
  2. Kill off the tobacco, oil and firearm industries.
  3. Create more entitlements.
  4. Eliminate spending cuts.
  5. Have more extravagant celebrity parties at the White House to celebrate his arrogance.
Sheesh!  Econ 101.  Sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment