I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Aw, C'mon, HLN

Develop some programming.  Instead, all you've done is suck up the most competent, brilliant and interesting anchors in the business just so they can do live bumpers for your interminable commercial breaks.  It's no wonder you had no viewers until the Arias trial.  It's time to get rid of the socially worthless TruTV - a black hole of crap programming - and to restore CourtTV to all its former glory.  Did any of the executives at Turner ever watch CourtTV before they axed it to see what an outstanding job they did?!  At least someone there had the wisdom to port all the anchors over to HLN.  I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment