I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Marathon Massacre

Since this is my rage vault, one would expect me to blog about yesterday's bombings at the Boston Marathon.  My first reaction was that it was domestic terrorism... April 15 was "Patriot's Day" in Massachusetts; April 19 will be the 20th anniversary of Waco.

First, the sadness.
No room for rage.
Yet.
Wait for it.

May God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment