I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HLN After Dark

Here's my own Bold Accusation:

I Shouldn't Watch this Show Ever Again


Why?  Because it never fails to tick me off in one way or another.

The Crime Scene Mockup:  How many times must I see ill-informed attorneys climb the closet shelves to get the gun as part of a reenactment and later proclaim it proves Jodi's story is true?

Judge Karen:  It would have been nice if she'd at least read the Cliff Notes of this trial before she went flapping her gums about Jodi being a Victim.  But hey, she convinced Juror #2 (the ladle in the knife drawer).

Judge Larry Seidlin:  What a whack job this dude is.  Does he drink?  His appearance alone decreases the show's credibility.

Holly Hughes:  She gets her facts wrong about 20% of the time on this and every other show she appears on.

Dwane Cates:  (see Holly Hughes).

Please don't make me go on.  It's no wonder every guest jury gets hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment