I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Arias: Picture Perfect??

The movie title Picture Perfect has been pilfered as the descriptor now associated with Jodi "Norman Bates" Arias.  Used both by "48 Hours" and author Shanna Hogan, one really must wonder what possessed them to apply such a flattering phrase to such an ugly personality.  [facepalm]

Now a dowdy brunette with bizarre bangs and jail house glasses, Arias seems to have lost her former photogenic beauty.  Picture Perfect?  Hardly.

Speaking of pictures... I was reviewing a few YouTube videos of the Arias trial and snagged this screen shot of her (right) immediately following testimony from the Medical Examiner.  Jodi had pretended to cry throughout his entire testimony (which included gruesome autopsy photos) and yet... notice her eye makeup is still in place and that there is absolutely no redness of the face or nose.  This is just another example of Jodi's manipulative acting. As with most criminals, the only remorse Jodi has is for getting caught, not for killing Travis Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment