I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Arias: Darryl Brewer Interview 5/20


Darryl Brewer granted an interview to azcentral.com after learning he would not be allowed to testify on behalf of Jodi Arias during the trial's penalty phase.  He's clearly still quite fond of Jodi, although no longer in love with her.

I now know where Jodi Arias picked up her odd lip-licking gestures.  Well... I suppose it's equally likely Darryl picked it up from Jodi.  In the world of body language, lip licking is viewed as a word eraser.  It's a symbolic mouth cleansing of something distasteful.  Watch how many times he does this during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment