I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Arias: Doesn't Really Want to Die

Undated excerpt from website of WJBD 1350 AM, Salem, Illinois -- Full story here

Jodi Arias Believes She Should Be Punished, Friends Say


(PHOENIX) -- Accused murderer Jodi Arias believes she should be punished, but hopes she will not be sentenced to death, two of her closest friends told ABC News in an exclusive interview.

Ann Campbell and Donavan Bering have been a constant presence for Arias, with at least one of them sitting in the Phoenix courtroom along with Arias' family for almost every day of her murder trial. They befriended Arias after she first arrived in jail and believe in her innocence.


So, Jodi, which is it?  Tough decision, to die or not to die?  Or was this the one time you messed up and actually told the truth?  I hate to tell you this but we're not all mind readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment