I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ariel Castro: A Real Abuser

Between 2002 and 2004 the now 52-year-old Ariel Castro of Cleveland, Ohio, kidnapped Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight and perhaps others as yet unknown.  Since then he has imprisoned, raped, beaten and starved the three women.  Earlier this week Amanda Berry was able to attract the attention of a neighbor and, with his help, was able to escape and direct the rescue of the other two women.  Police are investigating whether more missing girls in the area may be victims of Castro. [Reference Story]

To Alyce LaViolette:

I suggest you put your experience to good use by moving to Cleveland and providing pro-bono counseling services for life to all the victims of Ariel Castro.  If you would do that, I would forgive you for your testimony on behalf of liar and convicted murderer, Jodi Arias.  Maybe others who feel as I do will chime in below.

1 comment: