I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arias: Poor Little Thing

Update May 15

Watch the full, 31-minute HD interview with KSAZ's Troy Hayden here [posted on YouTube by Justice4Travis].  Caution -- take your blood pressure meds before watching.

Yo, Jodi!

Loved your post-game interview.  It gives us all something to laugh about.

"I think I just went blank."  Why?  Was some man all screamy and yelly at you?

"There was no premeditation."  ROTFLMAO! 

You were PROSECUTED, not PERSECUTED.  Get a dictionary.

People will remember Travis the way he actually was.  Nobody believed your BS about him.

Martinez concealed evidence?  Of what?  Your forged letters?

You want the ultimate freedom?  You'll probably get it if Travis' family has their way.  But I think you're just practicing reverse psychology.  In the likely event you get the death penalty, I'm sure you'll appeal until kingdom come.

It's not your fault you got convicted.  Stupid jury, stupid attorneys, stupid prosecutor.  Bet you're thinking you should have represented yourself after all, eh?

So, you felt compelled to play the suicide card again?  Spending a week in a padded cell in your unders may cure you of that type of manipulation.  Then again...

I look forward to hearing your parents testify in the mitigating phase.  And Martinez will look forward to playing their police interviews in rebuttal.

The Alexander family is going to need all the millions you plan to make off the death of Travis so you'd best be charging for these interviews in the future.

P.S.  I hear your Twitter account got yanked.  Thank God.

Oh Holy Night! that felt good to get that off my chest.  Jodi is such a piece of work.  Did I say work?  I meant...

Pretty funny that Jose Baez thinks Jodi won't get the death penalty "because Kirk Nurmi's probably going to kill her tonight."  [HLN After Dark interview 8 May; and Judge Larry Seidlin is still a moron.]

No comments:

Post a Comment