I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Arias: Sentencing Verdict


Nice going.

You found her guilty of premeditated murder.
You found the murder especially cruel.
Yet you couldn't find the balls to sentence her, one way or the other.
You leave it to some other jury to decide.

What a joke.


I can't wait to hear from these jurors.  At least one of them is a liar.



Total Deliberation Time:  13 hours 48 minutes
The Arias family was not present in the courtroom for the non-verdict.
Status Hearing:  June 20
Penalty Phase Retrial Date:  July 18

No comments:

Post a Comment