I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Arias: Verdict Watch Day 3

By HLN's clock, the jury has now completed 13:30:01 hours of deliberation over three calendar days.  That's plenty of time to reach a verdict... they're either divided or actually doing their due diligence.  Jean Casarez, legal correspondent for HLN, reported witnessing some juror body language today that may hint at division.  But that begs the question as to what they might be divided about.

Random thoughts today...
  • Forrest Gump's mama could just have well said, "Juries are like a box of chocolates." 
  • To a reasonable mind, what are the odds that all the evidence of premeditation in this case points to manslaughter [The Case for Premeditation]?
  • Judge Larry Seidlin is a moron.  
  • Men like Jodi.  The jury has eight of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment