I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arias: Guilty in the 1st Degree

Looking calm, confident and almost happy prior to the reading of the verdict, Jodi Arias seemed surprised and stunned at being found guilty of first degree murder.  She turned and appeared to give her family and supporters a WTH! look at hearing the news.  As the jury was polled, she licked her lips and held back tears, her chin beginning to quiver.  What a sharp contrast her reaction was compared to the uncontrolled weeping of Casey Anthony at having been found not guilty.

Phase two of the trial begins tomorrow at 3pm Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment