I'm not expressly trying to solicit discussion, but you're certainly welcome to add your own comments so long as they are on topic, thoughtful and not unduly disrespectful. You need not agree with me and you may post anonymously if you prefer. That said, I reserve the right to yank nonsense and spam.

** Update 8 June 2013 **
While I continue to monitor this blog, please note I have changed to a different hosting service and therefore a new blog. If you'd like to stay current, please visit me at My Sens-iety.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Arias: Outside the Box

I made the mistake of peeking in on a website for Jodi's supporters.  They seem to think everyone lied except Jodi.  If you think that mentality pisses me off, you're right.  Now I've heard "it takes all kinds" but, cripes!, where do these people come from?  Regardless of how ignorant I believe them to be, I'll say one thing for them.  They think outside the box.  Or maybe down the rabbit hole (go ask Alyce).  Wait, maybe they're in the Matrix.


Magical thinking, willing suspension of disbelief, law of attraction... whatever you want to call it, it's something I cannot wrap my mind around.  Arias supporters are convinced she'll be acquitted because she is innocent.  Clearly, they must know something I don't know.  What?  For the love of God, someone please tell me what!

No comments:

Post a Comment